Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The greatest obstacle Rossi faces is himself.

I couldn't agree more!

It is tragic. It is easy to make fun of Rossi because he is so flamboyant
and he loves the limelight, but I think the full story is tragic.

I do not think there is any indication of fraud in Rossi's tests. I have
not caught one. Many of the tests are useless or they failed, yet Rossi
insisted they worked. That's not fraud; it is stupidity.

As for his business arrangements . . . I know nothing about them.
Absolutely nothing. Without reading the contracts I would not want to
hazard a guess. Just knowing his personality and watching him career from
one plan to another, I would not want to cut a deal with him. As I said, he
looks like a drunk driver who took a wrong turn into a Demolition Derby.
(People unfamiliar with such things should see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO25UrCF3hA)

You never know though . . . Sometimes crazy business plans work out well.
It is not an exact science.

Even assuming Rossi's devices are real, that is no guarantee his business
plans are legitimate. People have used a genuine innovation worth a lot of
money to defraud investors or manipulate the stock market. See: Edison, T.
and Dot-com Boom.