On 2012-10-02 16:57, fznidar...@aol.com wrote:
It has now been one year since Rossi's big demonstration.  Products were
to come out at the end of last year, then in the Summer of 2012.  Now
its one year later and there is nothing.  No products, no independent
tests by a reputable group.

Just in:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=733&cpage=7#comment-343732

Steven N. Karels
October 2nd, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,
What’s up with a new E-CAT Meeting Scheduled for Pordenone, Italy on Oct 12.

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=733&cpage=7#comment-343916

Andrea Rossi
October 2nd, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Dear Steven N. Karels:
Your question is inspiring: well, I will not go to Pordenone to clean the
Dolomites with the wax: it is possible that in the Pordenione convention I will
bring the final results regarding the third party validation of the Hot Cat.
It is not certain, some work has still to be done, but it is not impossible.
( He,he,he,he…)
Warm Regards,
A.R.

We will see (maybe) if the third party validation will be actually from a completely independent group/entity.

Cheers,
S.A.