MFMP have done very careful work and documented it well. Yet when they
showed a watt or so of apparent excess heat around the U.S. Thanksgiving
holiday, they did not make a claim. Instead, they held it to be "in the
noise", not clearly separable from the variance between their calibration
runs.

Now we have this new result showing ~1 watt of excess heat at some high
operating power (not stated but sufficient to raise the cell temp to 350C).
By implication, I am asked to believe that the team making the measurement
can somehow achieve absolute accuracy significantly better than MFMP have
achieved with their open, consultative, clearly documented process.

Sorry, I choose not to believe this right now.

Jeff