Hi,
[snip]
>It's also not necessary to explain human behavior, AFAIK. Look, that
>resonance is ELF. Possible data rate, a few Hz, maybe. No mechanism
>known for even emitting signals. No signals observed.

[snip]
I agree, it isn't necessary to explain human behaviour, however I have personal
reasons for believing that it is real nevertheless.
As for the Schumann resonance, yes, I know it's ELF, but it is nicely synced
with the human alpha brainwave rhythm, and I suspect, though I don't have the
math background to back it up, that it may be possible to "invisibly" encode a
high frequency signal in a low frequency medium, though it may not be EMF but
perhaps just EF or MF?? Perhaps something along the lines of a modulated
Aharonov–Bohm effect?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk