Andrea Rossi has developed a new "solid state" high temperature model that is stable at temperatures even higher than 600C.

The new model of E-Cat can remain stable at very high temperatures without the need for coolant. In fact, it could be considered a solid state E-Cat.

Each module has one reactor core producing approximately ten kilowatts of output. The units have been operated for more than two months.

Rossi can throttle down the nuclear reactions and when there is a load and he can throttle up the nuclear reactions precisely.

True?

Answer:
Correct,
A.

Dear Dr Joseph Fine:

They will go in parallel, because the temp. they reach is very high. When I say above 600 Celsius I mean exactly this: the temperature of the wall is well above, as you will see from the report we will publish soon (matter of weeks). The temperature is constant, within a reasonable variation integral.

Warm Regards,
A.R.

High temperatures would make the E-Cat want to "run away" and get hotter, which could melt the nickel powder. It seems he has a totally stable system.

Question:

Dear Andrea,

Your goal for the high temperature E-Cat is to be able to produce a stable output of 1,000C steam.

Is there any truth to this?

Answer:
All I can say is that you will be surprised from the report.

Warmest Regards,

PS: Why Fe?

DC electromagnets with controls throttle NiH fusions.

Saint is not stupid.

Hermetia Illucens