What has he rebuted?  Has he rebuted that A'isha was 9 years old when muhammed
had intercourse with her?  I presented source like Sahih Muslim and Sahih
Bukhari saying that this was true.  Lomax presented wikipedia and blogs and he
rebuted what I said?  I have some land in Florida I'd like to sell you for
cheap.  Very close to the beach?  LOL....

What has he rebuted?  He said that pre-islam tribes practiced child marriage
and therefore muhammed's practice of it was acceptable?  OK, whatever.
Progressive religions need to correct abhorent retrograde practices, not
embrace it with gusto.  LOL....

What has he rebuted?  That FGM is not required in Sharia Law.  I presented the
actual arabic text of what it says in Sharia.  The female's clitoris needs to
be cut off.  I presented actual Sharia Text and Lomax presented internet blogs.
 LOL ....

What has he rebuted?  That Birthers are crazy.  He can't even answer a simple
challenge.  Tell me who has actually seen the originally issued BC of Obama.
Lomax presented links to internet blogs and he has rebuted me?  LOL ...

Get a cranial enema my friend.  You have been mesmerized by Lomax's excessive
verbal diarrhea.  All the crap is getting into your head and Lomax is laughing
at you for swallowing his spin and lies lock, stock and barrel.  LOL.....

Jojo