From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 1:41 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Papp and Water

"The recombination of atomic hydrogen to diatomic hydrogen is notoriously
exothermic. Why, then, is it reported that the gas temperature rises little if
at all"

The fact that Russ has seen no heat produced by the spark discharge in hydrogen
speaks to the fact that no atomic hydrogen is produced by the spark discharge.
 This is a clue to what is going on inside the gas medium.

This insightful experimental observation supports the theory that accelerating
plasmoid movement toward the head of the cylinder is the primary source of the
power generated by the Papp reaction.

If the plasmoid is the active power producing structure in the Papp engine,
then it can concentrate a large number of electrons is high amperage
circulating current flow concentrations at and around the outer surface of the
plasmoid.

As the plasmoid move through the uncharged dialectic gaseous medium(UDGM), The
plasmoid must generate large numbers of negative charged clusters of gas atoms
in the thin boundary zone between the plasmoids negative charged current layer
and the UDGM.

It is this contrail of residual negatively charged gas clusters that must be
neutralized before the start of the next cycle can begin. This process of
charge neutralization is how the feedback current is generated.

The magnitude of this feedback current might be greater than the current that
produced the spark discharge under certain noble gas mixtures.

This increase in current can be one of the contributors to over unity power
generation in the Papp reaction.

This may also be the reason why the Papp engine exploded during the R. Feynman
demo when an unchecked positive feedback current loop was formed between the
various cylinders when the circuit that controlled the current feed to these
cylinders was disabled.

Increasing spark discharge current having been directly supported by the
feedback current from other various cylinders produced a series of plasmoids of
increasing strength. It was this uncontrolled current loop that eventually
culminated in an explosive disintegration of the Papp engine after a few
moments of unregulated operation when the control circuit was disabled after R.
Feynman pulled the plug to the control unit.

Cheers:   Axil
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:42 PM, James Bowery