Quote from test results: "The average kinetic energy of the water
projectile, based on its ability to lift objects, was around 0.1% to 0.3% of
the input energy."

... extraordinarily poor results ... Now you understand why Hathaway backed
away from Graneau. Unfortunately, this will not help Papp proponents.

It is clear to me that if the Papp engine every worked for gain - the gain
was a function of its radium content - pretty much as the patent states, and
pretty much as was demonstrated in the Hubbard coil 90 years ago.

There is no independent evidence that any engine without radium ever worked.
There is plenty of evidence that many devices with radium worked much better
than expected. Consequently, the decay energy is somehow magnified and
usually this involves a high turn coil.

Recently a new theory and patent has emerged to explain why the gain in some
isotope decays can be vastly greater than expected.

http://levitronicsenergy.com/index.htm

http://www.rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm

... the light (or low mass) electron LME sounds a bit like Ken Shoulders EVO
ideas ....

                From: Zell, Chris

http://www.conspiracyoflight.com/waterarc/waterarcexplosion.html

                Try the above as to success.
From:
, 2013
Subject:        RE: [Vo]:Papp and Water

                Caveat- please be aware that two of the four original
authors of the 1998 water arc paper have later distanced themselves from the
conclusions of a bona fide energy anomaly.

                George Hathaway, who had the best scientific credentials and
reputation of the four, was vocal for several years in being not in
agreement that there was proved gain in the water arc. He published a
rebuttal in Infinite Energy in 2007.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg26685.html

                George used to post here before the list became corrupted
with religion and politics debates before the 2008 election. We need some
kind of moderation on this list. Who needs this kind of inane diversion? Too
bad, it used to be a thoughtful group.

                BTW - there have been many replication attempts of Graneau's
water arc - and none that I recall was positive.

                Jones

                From: Zell, Chris

http://www.oocities.org/waterfuel111/water_explosion_menu.html

                The above isn't exactly Acta Physica but it has some
interesting links and claims