At 12:12 AM 12/28/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
Weapons grade balonium.

Anyone who cares can read this entire post and see that Jojo has lied, and is continuing to lie, about what is actually in this post. Jojo attempts, below, to avoid this by introducing new or separate arguments. They are highly unlikely to be true. But they are all avoiding the obvbous. He lied about the document that is copied here and he continues to lie about it.

It is not necessary to continue to address the additional arguments that he makes below. This thread was started with a subject, the "Birther Myth." The myth in question would be that there is an Executive Order that "covers" the Birth Certificate, that prohibites release of it, when the Order itself is quite explicit about what it covers, and what it covers has *nothing* to do with documents that are not Presidential Records, which are specific kinds of documents created by a President during their term of office.

Thus there is a "Birther Myth" here, and that was Jojo's term, he created the subject header. He repeats the myth and refuses to actually address the evidence, what is in the document. The document was clearly created by an attorney (and seems to roughly follow a similar document created by Bush in late 2001). It's very explicit about what it covers and what it does not cover, and, in context, an Executive Order only covers those under the authority of the Executive. Jojo has been asked to describe how this document covers birth certificates and other documents that are not Presidential Records, and he has not even acknowledged the question. He just keeps repeating the myth.

This conversation is useless. I'll continue with a response to his conversation here, but I expect this is the last time. Enough has been shown to establish Jojo as without credit or trustworthiness. If he says anything correct, it's an accident.

You repeat your lies that people have seen Obama's BC, but nobody actually has.

I have no personal knowledge as to whether anyone has seen Obama's BC, but unless Jojo is truly psychic, he has no knowledge that "nobody" has seen it. It's been seen by, at least, the following people, as would be established in a court of law if necessary. Some of these are matters of public record, some are merely readily inferred. Here is who has seen the *information* in the BC, or the BC itself, or a certified legal copy of it.

1. The person who prepared the information given to a clerk to be typed into the birth certificate form.
2. The clerk who typed it.
3. The person who signed it as having deliverer the child as described.
4. The clerk in the records office in Hawaii who assigned it a certificate number
5. The mother who was given a copy.
6. The person who released public information about the birth to Hawaiian newspapers at the time.
7. Persons who filed the document or added it to the bound volume.
8. The person who added certain codes to the document.
9. The person who keypunched the basic birth information into the Hawaiian system. 10. Any person who, over the years, issued a certified copy of the certificate (short form) which is printed from the system data. One of these is a known person, her name is on the "short form" copy that was released. She certified that the data was as it existed in the computer system (in 2007). 11. The Hawaaian state official who made a copy of the long form and certified it as a true copy (this is also a known person).
12. At least one other Hawaaian official who saw the original at that time.
13. Obama and Obama's counsel, who saw the certified form long form (And everyone who saw the short form as a sealed and signed document, before the long form copies were released). 14. The press at the 2011 press conference, who saw a certified copy, and who were given photocopies of the certified copy. 15. The general public, who have seen a scan of the BC, as released on the internet. There is *no* evidence that has been presented that this copy is different, other than differences normal in some scans from originals, from the certified, signed, and sealed copy. 16. There may be others. It's unlikely that there are *no others.* Has, for example, Michelle Obama seen the certified copy?

But I can say someone who has probably not seen it. The National Archivist. It is not a "Presidential Record." It is not covered, at all, by the laws governing Presidential Records. The certified copies are the personal property of Obama.

Give me the name of one single individual who have claimed to have seen Obama's original BC.

Okay, I"ll have to look. http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf was released under the seal of the Governor of Hawai'i, Neil Abercrombie.

 Hawai'i Health Director Loretta Fuddy
 Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar

Will two names do instead of the one requested? Those two people explicitly acknowledged witnessing the copying of the original certificate.

Not just say it's been seen by Hawaii officials, or clerks etc. Give me a name. One credible individual who have seen it is sufficient for me.

Done.

No one have seen it. It's covered as executive privelege information in this executive order.

No. The executive order is irrelevant. It is covered as private information under Hawai'ian state law, the same as all birth certificates.

  That is the veil of corruption with this president.
Abercrombie could have seen it if he wasn't blocked.

He was apparently not blocked. Rather, he asked the State Attorney General for an opinion, and was told that he had no authority to access and view the certificate, that it would be a violation of law -- which has nothing to do with the Executive Order -- so he gave up on an intention to view it. That's what he said about this.

He is an official government officer seeking access to official documents relating to the public good. He by himself would have authority under Hawaii law to access those vault records. He could have accessed it as governor.

That's Jojo's opinion. We have laws limiting the power and authority of government officials. Access to the document would require a court order, or a search warrant issued by a court. The police, agents of the executive, cannot access protected private records without such an order or otherwise within normal procedure. For example, a clerk can access the computer records to prepare an ordinary certified copy of the certificate, if legally requested.

Yet he was blocked and obviously threatened to give up the investigation. This is the veil of corruption of this usurper-in-chief.

There is no sign that Abercrombie was threatened. The advice of the state attorney was clearly consistent with state law. He was "blocked," yes, but by his own interpretation of state law. (He could have, as governor, ignored the interpretation, but, then, he'd be taking other risks and causing other damage. And the state officials involved could have refused to honor his request as being illegal, and he'd have needed to go to court to order them to comply. Or, alternatively, as the chief executive, he could have ordered the state police to enter the archive and make a copy of the certificate, creating a crisis. Maybe. Maybe he'd be immediately impeached as governor for violating state law on the privacy of records. No, he wasn't threatened, it looks like a simple conversation with the state attorney was quite enough. His purpose in even suggesting he might view the record was to resolve the stupid controversy, and that would not be served by creating a legal crisis. Instead, Obama made it moot, by requesting a copy of the "vault certificate," Abercrombie might or might not have been involved with that in some way, but did release, under his personal name and the state seal, the press release cited above, that gives the names of the state officials who saw the original document and certified the copy. If Onaka did not actually see the document, or if the original document was different from the copy, Onaka would be committing a felony. And it would be likely to be discovered, eventually. Not plausible.)

But Lomax will continue to prop up this muslim president and lie for the greater good of islam.

Not a Muslim President, and it is not allowed, in Islam, to "lie for the greater good of Islam." That is an oxymoron.

End of topic. Enough. Jojo's credibility stands totally demolished, there is no further need to clutter this list with response from me, which will henceforth be severely curtailed.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>