To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>; <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:List integrity

At 09:29 PM 12/29/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
... my caustic postings are exclusively directed at people who insult me;

I challenged anyone to sieve thru the archives to see if I have insulted people who have not insulted me.

Barack Obama. Evolutionary biologists. Muhammad. His wife, Ayesha. Abraham and his wife Sarah. Every Muslim on the planet. (That's, what, one out of four people?) I could add, for example, the Hawaiian State Registrar, who apparently does not exist in Jojo's eyes, or is lying.

Qutie obviously, Bill has examined the situation in Vortex-L and has seen that what I am doing here does not deserve banning like many of these trolls would like to advocate. But if he does ban me due to mob pressure, I will still not change my response to obvious bullies.

I doubt very much that Bill has looked at the situation. Bill will not respond to "mob pressure," I'm sure.

I have not advocated banning Jojo. I've advocated warning him.