To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:List integrity

Sorry I am confused.
What is considered false here?

A nine year old is barely out diapers

or

that muslims do not disapprove of sexual relations with a nine year old?

Harry

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM, de Bivort Lawrence
<ldebiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
That a statement is endlessly repeated does not make it true.

I posted at length on the family practices of the Arabian peninsula, as they pertained to Christian, Jewish, and pantheistic communities, and to the pre-revelatory emergence of Islam, which limited some of the practices that many people today criticize.

But Jojo seems not to have seen this posting, though he did say he would respond to it (and this I hope from his own knowledge rather than assertian-based pseudo-sources), for he repeats assertions that are shown in the posting to be flat-out incorrect.