At 12:45 AM 12/31/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
Herein is the fallacy of your comments.

You claim that the insults are "mild", and that I do not have the right to respond to "mild" insults.

Beautiful. My post is quoted below. I did not claim that Jojo did not have the right to respond. I don't see that I called "the insults" "mild." Some comments that Jojo responded to were mild, one was essentially "Fuck you."

This is the lie you keep on propagating. Whether the insult in "mild" or "grave" is not for you to decide.

I didn't say "mild." But I do have the right to my opinions. Opinions like "mild" or "grave" are not fact.

The person that the insult is directed at is the person that has the right to decide whether the insult was mild or grave. You have no right to claim that I "should not" be offended because in your eyes, the insult is "mild". That's bullcrap.

I did not say that Jojo "should not" be offended.

Heck, in my eyes, calling allah a moon god and calling muhammed a sex pervert is a "mild" insult; yet I do not go around and lie that your response to me was improper because I only "mildly" insulted you. The graveness of the insult is the gravenes of how the recipient have percieved it. The recipient's perception is the only valid basis for deciding whether an insult is mild or grave.

By this standard, then, given that many *would* respond to those statements as highly offensive, and given that one list member was obviously so highly insulted by Jojo's comments that he responded with "fuck you," Jojo has just condemned himself as having issued grave insults without grave provocation. Jojo's comment in that case was actually mild -- my opinion --, by comparison with others, but it had an effect that could have been predicted.

All my insults have always been a response to an insult, whether personal, as in "F*** yourself" or general as in "the Bible is a fairy tale" or "The Bible is written by illiterate goat herders." Both statements are false, and insulting whether they are personal or general. For the same reason why you feel that I have insulted you by calling muhammed a sex pervert.

No, you did not insult me by saying that. You insulted friends of mine, and you insulted me by calling me a liar when I described what you had done *accurately,* often with links, and by dismissing the product of my sincere research as "lies," without actually pointing out *one lie,* and totally disregarding evidence.

You seem to think that my vigorous response to an insult is unwarranted because the initial insults are "mild".

"Seem" is the operative word here. It seems so to Jojo. I don't think Jojo's response was "unwarranted," but I'll say right now that it was insane, it was excessive for Vortex, which is a *social judgment.*

That is not for you to decide my friend. You have no right to dictate the level of response I give out.

That's correct. Jojo decides, and Jojo is responsible for what Jojo does, and cannot shift responsibility to others because he perceives them as "insulting" him.

But I can assure you, I take great pains in deciding the level of nastiness I give back. I take considerable consideration that it is always calibrated to the level of nastiness directed my way.

Jojo