a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> There are too many people who have seen demonstrations and are involved
> with Rossi without shouting fraud for it to be likely that it is.

Yes. It seems unlikely. I can't rule it out 100%.

If he is faking it, many people seem to be in cahoots with him, such as the
mysterious colonel. I can't imagine why they would be, but as I said, I am
not a police investigator.

> Investors will certainly have done stringent tests before parting with
> their money.

That was my impression. They did not reveal many details of the tests. As I
said, it was the usual method, similar to what they did with the megawatt
reactor. They used commercial grade shielded thermocouples and ordinary
flowmeters like the ones used in the 2011 tests.