Steven Vincent Johnson <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=from:%22OrionWorks+-+Steven+Vincent+Johnson%22>wrote: "However, what is significant is that Rossi never allows his tantalizing evidence to be independently validated."

Actually he has. The third party verification of the Hot Cat was completed a couple of weeks ago and Rossi expects the results (which he has not seen) to be published early in February.

Likewise, Rossi claims his first 1 MW Hot Cat will be finished in February and the working unit made available for inspection a couple of months after it has been set up.Considering the short time since the original E-Cat this would be remarkably fast if he does it.The original 1 MW E-Cat is supposed to be sold to a customer for March delivery and may also be made available for inspection.Rossi claims that the units delivered to the military were different.

In my previous post I left out that Rossi states he has provided his new partner with his IP so there is no possibility of it going to the grave with him.

With so much in the pipe-line either we get solid news soon or it will look very suspicious.