Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> That certainly is an intriguing statement coming from Mr. Rothwell.
>>

> Jed has said things like this many times. It's obvious that there are
> people convinced by Rossi, but what it means that they "confirm" that
> Rossi's device works is unknown. What did they actually observe? Jed may
> know . . .

They tested a device with flow calorimetry in their own facility in the
U.S. for a couple of weeks, when Rossi was not present. This was some years
ago. The device was in the same class as the heater that ran for a year in
the Italian factory. I don't recall the size of that . . . ~10 kW? They
also tested that device, in Italy. So did Focardi and some others, as they
themselves described in a video and some documents. Rossi may have been
present during these tests.

This is ordinary flow calorimetry with engineering instruments such as an
HVAC engineer uses. Similar to the ones used in the 1 MW test by the
mysterious colonel. Not high precision but very reliable.

> The standard explanation, Jed makes it, is he's crazy.

No, I think he is trying to make himself look crazy, or not believable, for
the same reason Patterson did. He wants people to ignore him and not try to
replicate or compete. I think his IP is weak and he knows that if others
reverse-engineer him, he has no way to collect royalties.

I advised him and the people financing him to concentrate on developing IP
instead of building megawatt reactors. They ignored me.