Any heterogeneous group of people fall under this category. And the larger
the group is, the better is the example, since it implies a larger variety
of people. So, what you are saying about Islam applies much better to
Christianity, since it is a bigger group.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com