  From: Daniel Rocha
  To: John Milstone
  Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Truth about islam and little girls.

  The problem it is not that he is informed. Not only vastly more than you,
since he can actually not only read the canon in Arabic but also criticisms
and counter criticisms, discussion, of the highest authorities, all in Arabic.
Although we should all question whatever people tells us, he provided enough
evidence that you be just either a troll or fanatical to not accept as true, or
much more probable as true than what you can find, whatever Abd says.