From: Rick Monteverde <76216.2...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: magnetron engine O/U?
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 01:36:29 -0700 (PDT)
On May 12 Mike Butcher wrote:
  > "Did I understand this correctly, you did get a self-running
  >  engine to operate just on water? If this is the case then
  >  your statement "nothing more nothing less" seems a bit
  >  casual. Or have I misunderstood and you tried and failed to
  >  get the engine to operate in such a self sustaining mode?"
Me too, Mike. Frankly, I'm rather suspicious this story was put here to tease us a bit. My apologies to Timothy Chandler if it's a true story, but I think you have to admit it looks a little strange as posted here. It's like, yeah, we got an engine to run on *nothing but water*, and then just shrugged and went on with our lives. I basically thought it might have been posted as a joke.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci