At 03:42 PM 1/12/2013, Alex wrote:
This second link says much about the possibilty of this microwave motor.
But in the end I am not really able to try it, because once they were speaking about electrolysis from water into hydrogen then about splitting water with microwaves and then about making steam with microwaves and this should give a overunity.

BUT what is the Conclusion in the end?
Because I want to convert a internal combustion engine which uses petrol as fuel to use hydrogen. Well that is possible with a elecrolysis engine. But what about the steam generated by a magnetron?

I dont want some fake answers, just answers which are correct.

How about "there is no answer there"? Is that correct?

The idea described does not use water as a fuel, it uses water as a "working fluid." The water described is vaporized by microwave energy, supplied by a magnetron. There was no evidence provided that any energy was released over what was put in, electrically, by the magnetron. There were, though, some possibly confused or confusing statements.

It's a fancy kind of electric motor. As was ultimately described, you could, if you wanted, recycle the water. If the steam is allowed to exit the cyclinder on the return of the piston, with new water (as an atomized mist, presumably) sprayed into the cylinder for the next cycle. The exhaust water need be cooled only enough that it condenses, and if the water entering the cylinder is hot, it would take less energy to vaporize it.

However, TANSTAAFL. There will be waste heat, and any energy converted to work by the piston must come from the magnetron.

A little more below.

  Discussion: microwave motor.
  http://amasci.com/freenrg/magnet.html

When other users asked the message-poster "Tim Chandler" whether his claim was a joke, he stopped posting...