Hello everybody remembering me,

I had difficulty to join Vortex List by a possible reason of http://www.mail-archive.com is possibly being filtered here. Terry helped me.

I would like to ask your opinions about suppression (trends) after 2000
where global CO2 emissions is widely considered a serious issue. It
appears that self-suppression is effective enough, so direct
interventions are no longer needed :) I dont want also blame mainstream
science for lack of interest as long as the they haven't the phenomenon
in their hands.

For example if you (inventor) have a commercial grade fuel-less energy producing
device (requiring new physics), would you going to contact
a large US company who having some relations with govt and also making lot of
future investments (including on green energy) like Google?

Actually a device working based on totally unknown phenomenon should not be consumer product at the first hand, all step for commercializing such a product will have serious difficulties.

I think the acceptance problem can be reduced to predictability of the
future. Breakthroughs in physics and technologies change the World.
Sometimes it could be possible to introduce these innovations without loosing
capability to predict the future. So a large organization could be
advantageous to determine the way of realization of the breakthrough for
this reason...

Hamdi