Hello John,

The circuit is basically an single transistor oscillator based on TIP-3055 where Collector-Vcc and Emitter-Gnd is connected through two air coils wound on a single 2 cm diameter empty fax roll, each 79 or 179 turns (I should find my notes) one CW other CCW, they meet at the center without a gap (this point called junction). It is based on Ronald R. Stiffler circuit called BiPeg. The base is connected to emitter trough a coupled coil. The circuit oscillate in random manner, hardly to see any periodic oscillations, bursts are also present. The chaotic behavior is caused I think due to base-collector voltage goes beyond specs and cause intermediate failures. It was very difficult to tune the circuit for the proper regime, also, even tuned, circuit can oscillate in multiple modes. The voltage difference at junction can be high as 90V. The O3 comes from point where two coils meets. No arc or hiss sound was present. Important thing is the O3 is only produced in a period of a month in summer where temperature was 30-35 degrees and more than 90% humidity. The O3 emission ceased when climate become normal. I later figured out that the O3 was not produced from O2 of the air but from H2O of the humidity. The reason of this was the experiments of John Kanzius showing salt water 'burned'. Ozone smell was very strong, and did not have a 'bitter' flavor which caused by cheap HV ozone generators (may Nitrogen compounds are also produced).

Regards
Hamdi