From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 2, 2013 4:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Simulation of Celani Replication by MFMP

Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you identifided the difference (or error) in MFMP team's program
that leads them to find excess power?

I don't they have found excess power in their most recent analyses. Have they?

As I have mentioned here before, what bothers me about Celani's own work is his
inability to make it self sustain.