Jed, I wanted to mention one additional item.  Last week I saw the pattern that
suggested additional power was being generated but it was small.  Most likely
less than 1.5 watts was all that I could squeeze out of the shape.  I mentioned
this to the MFMP gang but did not receive any reply.  Of course, I requested
information about the exact test that was being conducted and the materials
used within the cell.  It was important to replicate the measurement under well
know conditions to be confident in the results.

I think that the pressure was different than any nearby calibration runs so I
requested an additional one that they could verify.  I realize they are busy so
I am having to wait until more calibration is completed with the right wire and
gas before I can repeat my simulation with the required confidence.

I am expecting to be able to see excess power if any is generated as the
temperature sweeps upwards from a beginning value.  Additional power added to
the cell by LENR should accelerate the rising outer glass temperature curve.
The subtraction of my differential equation solution from the real data will
not balance under these conditions.  There will be no combination of values
that I can optimize which will result in a curve match.

If the process is endothermic, that should be demonstrated as well.  The slope
will suddenly slow down and not balance with my solution.

The waiting is killing me since I suspect my system will show what we are
looking for.

Dave