From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Near earth asteroid info

Guys,

Just a thought experiment I had since we are near a solar maxima.

If the average CME is a billion tons and three per day occur on average
somewhere on the surface during maxima, moving between 30 and 3000
miles/second, how come we are not struck by Mt Everest (est. weight a billion
tons as a cone) more often?  Where is all that "stuff" going?