Hi,
another article is published in a (French speaking)  Mainstream newspaper
in switzerland:  Le Temps
http://www.letemps.ch/Page/Uuid/9a0dfe3e-7477-11e2-943f-94c4d8973bed#.URlJJmc-Erh
you have to register to read it.

beside a description of N Chauvin and his partnership , there is clear
evocation of the disdain of the local  mainstream physicist about LENR.

(quoted/translated  on
http://www.lenr-forum.com/showthread.php?1120-AGEFI-Geneva-Chauvin-LENR-Cars-presented-Funded-by-the-founder-of-Logitech&p=3954#post3954)

maybe someone of his level can discuss with this important actor of hot
fusion, to report recent data (less than 20 years old).

*Start-up non grata on the EPFL
site<http://www.letemps.ch/Page/Uuid/9a0dfe3e-7477-11e2-943f-94c4d8973bed#.URlJJmc-Erh>