We await with bated breath your homework.

I found your posting a scattershot URL with a bunch of other links to
various theories, none of which was anything like the theory I posit, to be
typical of your reponses to pointed questions:  Evasive.

The only thing that might possibly be construed as related to my theory is
this uncited sentence: "Other theories claim the meteorite itself was
evidence of a new weapon."  and the only possible backup for this sentence
is a theory by a lone Russian politician claiming the weapon was _not_ a
meteor.

Keep it up, ChemE.  Pretty soon no one is going to be interested in your
trolls.