Ok,

The object was in a 2 body kepler orbit, formula on my site

The 20' dia perfectly round hole in the lake with no object found was a
nucleus with a bubble of condensed gas surrounding it. Last I read
Authorities believe the round hole is a hoax because they cannot explain
it, although they found fragments around the hole.

The nucleus that struck the lake may have weighed much more than 10k tons.
  Without  knowing the orbital path it is impossible to tell.

Your answer:
http://m.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/best-russian-meteorite-conspiracy-theories