*Piantelli seems to be one of the main promoters of the radiation claim.*

Piantelli sometimes sees EMF  because of the way he produces his reaction,
His nano-structures are not topologically ideal to downshift the EMF to a
lower energy profile.

Since this downshifting of high energy EMF can be done through a number of
mechanisms, Piantelli's unique LENR production techniques have their own
individual EMF profile.

It is not like Piantelli is an LENR outlier.

Cheers:   axil