DJ Cravens <djcrav...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I don’t think that any of my work is secret and I have helped many others
> in the field.

Your work is not secret but it is obscure. It deserves to be presented more
fully, in more detail, in professionally written papers.

You have helped many others. That is why you need to keep helping them.

Have not come to the podium???  I thought I was the opening keynote talk at
> ICCF-14 . . .

You need to come to the podium once more. Literally at ICCF18, and
figuratively at LENR-CANR.org. As I said, science is not science until it
is shared. It resembles sex in that regard. One might say, you need to come
again.

> ICCF-17….. I asked Duncan several times last year about presenting a
> revealing demo and got no reply.

Ah. Well, contact him again. We have a disconnect here, probably because he
is busy. I have been discussing this with Duncan, Melich and others. Please
send them and me a description of what you propose to demonstrate. We might
have more than one demonstration, which would be great.

I am the one pushing this idea most strongly at present. I could use your
backing.

>   They seem more interested in business support like NI.

That is incorrect.

> You offer an interesting hypothesis as to how cold fusion/LENR could be
> accepted.  However, can you point to any example in 24 years where your
> hypothesis has led to your assumed acceptance?

Funding for the Sidney Kimmel Institute for Nuclear Renaissance (SKINR)
came about as a direct result of the CBS "60 Minutes" segment. That segment
was a direct result of efforts by various people, including me, to promote
cold fusion in the mass media. The field would be dead without this
institute.

My role has been to package up technical papers in a more professional
presentation, and to make them readily available. "Packaging," as I call
it, is more important than you appreciate. Your papers have sometimes been
sloppy, with spelling errors and so on. This detracts from credibility more
than you realize. People should not judge papers by the quality of the
editing and formatting, but they do.