Dear Axil,
                It does make for controversy but I think certain lattice
geometries or layers of compressed noble gases can pit stiction forces against
the normally unexploitable random motion of gas loaded between said geometry or
layers... I often use the disassociation threshold of H2 as a convenient
example where the stiction force and changes in stiction levels oppose random
motion of gas and discount the energy needed to disassociate a gas molecule
below the level released when the molecule immediately reforms... But other
exploitations of these quantum forces and gas motion  could also explain the
bootstrap for your theory, I am simply convinced that the underlying bootstrap
principle is zero point energy.. a self assembling maxwellian demon/Heisenberg
trap [as long as you prevent stiction from completely collapsing the geometry]
that opposes random motion of gas through the geometry...It isn't the classic
demon separating hot from cold atoms but segregating vacuum pressure into zones
big enough for atoms to occupy IS still a form of maxwellian sorting where
random motion is exploited to fill one zone in preference to the other. I like
Jan Naudts paper on the Hydrino as relativistic hydrogen because it gives EXTRA
strength to the energy available from zero point through time dilation.. in my
example of exploiting the disassociation threshold of gas molecules because the
endless reaction between atomic and molecular state can now occur millions of
time faster from our perspective when it occurs inside a casimir cavity where
the theory for casimir plates opposing longer vacuum wavelengths is exchanged
for a temporal version of the theory where all the wavelengths still fit
between the plates from their local perspective inside the cavity while we see
them as shorter from our perspective through Lorentzian contraction/dilation...
[a tiny TARTUS] the wavelengths are  rotated onto the time axis and gas atom
caught in this cavity see the walls shrink away from them such that they can
occupy a volume of space that appears to small from our frame outside the
cavity. This could be the poor mans vehicle for relativistic effects using
segregation of vacuum pressure at the nano scale instead of compression due to
near luminal speeds at the macro.