On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>wrote:

> The light hydrogen system does produce tritium occasionally.
>
> As you might well know, the production of tritium by any nuclear system
would be very problematical, and this is also true for a commercial Ni/H
LENR system.

Tritium is the bane of nuclear energy. The developers of a Ni/H reactor
will have done every thing possible to eliminate tritium emanations from
their commercial system.

> He does not use nano-particles. The Ni used is shown to be near 3 micron
> in size.

Could this be one of the Rossi secrets that you missed?

The Ni/H micro-particle approach is a two level mechanism.

As you state truly, the first level is a 3 micron sized particle.

But I hope you realize that the second level is a thick coating of nanowire
over the entire surface of those micro-particles.

These 20 nanometer wires form nano-antennas at their points of contact
between abutting micro-particles.

These points of contact are the abundant NAE that can boost electric field
gain theoretically by a trillion times, and have been experimentally shown
in nanoplasmonics to produce a EMF gain of 500,000,000.

> No one claims light hydrogen makes helium. That product is produced only
> when deuterium is used.  My theory predicts that deuterium is the source of
> energy when light hydrogen is used, not transmutation.

 From the released ash assay of the DGT reaction, it looks like both fusion
and fission are going on simultaneously. Rossi states the same description
of his ash in his first patent. DGT sees both lead and boron in their ash,
a situation best suited for a theory that addresses the lowering of the
coulomb barrier.

Cheers:    Axil