Like Ed says,

What is the usefulness of all this discussion. Cude will not accept the
most obvious and well supported arguments and he will not
accept what I just said here. He makes no effort to find common ground or
to add any insight to the discussion. In his mind, the CF claims are only
pseudoscience - end of discussion. Why not let him go his way with this
belief and discuss something useful because, as past experiences
demonstrated, there is no end to this process.