This is the greatest point that proved me that is was a psychiatric problem.

Not the least student may dare to use that argument seriously.

it is clear it is not an honest critic... or they should get back to the
college, to learn science.

I know that is violent, but i find no excuse for a scientist to deny a
fact, because it is hard to obtain. If you find one, tell me.

few similar critics should be condemned too, like claiming that something
does not exist because you don't know how to explain it, yet it respect all
conservation laws.

either a generation of scientist get their PhD in cereal box, or they hide
an inconvenient fact. that they cannot find a definitive reason not to
accept LENR .