On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> In reply to  Eric Walker's message of Mon, 6 May 2013 18:21:16 -0700:
> Hi,
> [snip]
> >If that fails, because, for example, Robin shows
> >overwhelming evidence that the experimenter would be harmed by secondary
> >EMF if there were watts of 4He's being generated (setting neutrons aside),
> >I will feel compelled to consider one of these alternatives:
>
> ????????
>
> Where did I do this?
>

I was hoping you try to model this scenario -- it was a request! ;)

If you can show that a flux of alphas produced by several watts of d+d
reactions (dumping the energy to kinetic energy of the alphas) will be sure
to cause EMF that will escape from a reactor housing, that will allay
concerns on my part that this idea has been too hastily adopted as an
assumption.  By contrast, if you were to model the situation and determine
that any secondary radiation (apart from neutrons) is unlikely to escape,
or that the question is difficult to determine, that will egg me on in
thinking that a basic assumption in some of the cold fusion reasoning has
been flawed.

I am thinking of trying to model the system myself, but it looks complex.

Eric

Reply via email to