From: Edmund Storms

 I find that all theories are based on a series of assumptions, but some of
these assumptions violate basic laws, yet the theory is accepted because the
other assumptions are accepted.  This is like recommending a road on which
the bridge is missing just because the rest of the trip is nice. The road is
no longer passible before the goal can be reached, so what is the point of
using such a road?

And your map has such a bridge (to explain lack of gammas)?

I think not - in fact, it is the same kind of "missing bridge" that
Takahashi uses, but with a different name.

The only possible answer is that that the road which one needs to take, to
arrive at the correct conclusion - is a road that completely avoids going
through gamma-land from the start - by proposing a destination (reaction) in
which gammas cannot be involved.

Hagelstein's map does not avoid gamma-land, nor does yours - they simply
invent new names for the missing bridges which turn out to not be where they
should be, once you get there.

Jones