>From the report, an interesting explanation of testing delays:

The tests held in December 2012 and March 2013 are in fact subsequent to a
previous attempt in November 2012 to make accurate measurements on a
similar model of the

*E-Cat HT *on the same premises. In that experiment  the device was
destroyed in the course of the experimental run, when the steel cylinder
containing the active charge overheated and melted. The partial data
gathered before the failure, however, yielded interesting results which
warranted further in-depth investigation in future tests. Although the run
was not successful as far as obtaining complete data is concerned, it was
fruitful in that it demonstrated a huge production of excess heat, which
however could not be quantified.The device used had similar, but not
identical, features to those of the *E-Cat HT *used in the December and
March runs.