Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been seen some blogs that reported this paper. The most popular
> argument is that all this is a falsification for a scam.

Naturally that is what they say. That is what they always say. So, there
are now several new scientists from Uppsala U. taking part in this scam.
They are all in it together! It is a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!

Mary Yugo will claim that Rossi alone is doing this, and the scientists are
being duped. That can only mean he has a magical ability to change the
reading in a clamp-on ammeter, a voltmeter, and an IR camera that is not
even touching his cell.

It is all first-principle physics after you measure input power and
emissivity. There is no room for fraud.