  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Levi Hot Cat paper is a gem

  Andrew <andrew...@att.net> wrote:

    You're missing my point. A power meter looking at wall power is blind to
any internal power source in the box that directly supplies the device with
additional power.

  What sort of internal power source?

  A generator? That would noisy and obvious.

  A battery? That would run out before 5 days elapse. Or, if Rossi has
developed such a battery, it is an important discovery in its own right.

  A hidden wire? It would have to be a fairly large wire, to carry 500 to 800
W. They would see it.

  Do you have anything else in mind?