For misunderstanding the context, my apologies. The Rossi stuff has the
potential for generating frustration too.

Andrew
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:My evaluation of the Rossi test

  Hi,

  We were picking up an ongoing thread concerning whether fast particles are
being generated in any quantity in an Ni/H cold fusion reaction.  (We've been
debating it for several months now, I think.)  We were proceeding on the
assumption that Ni/H is real.  Then I inadvertently mixed in Pd/D.

  We hijacked the thread about the testing of Rossi's E-Cat to talk about Ni/H
in general (and an explanation for Ni/H).  We did not intend to imply much if
anything about the E-Cat test.  My apologies for any confusion.  That kind of
thing happens here a lot and can make it hard to follow the threads.  We try to
spin off new threads when it happens, but I never do.

  Eric