Hi,

We were picking up an ongoing thread concerning whether fast particles are
being generated in any quantity in an Ni/H cold fusion reaction.  (We've
been debating it for several months now, I think.)  We were proceeding on
the assumption that Ni/H is real.  Then I inadvertently mixed in Pd/D.

We hijacked the thread about the testing of Rossi's E-Cat to talk about
Ni/H in general (and an explanation for Ni/H).  We did not intend to imply
much if anything about the E-Cat test.  My apologies for any confusion.
 That kind of thing happens here a lot and can make it hard to follow the
threads.  We try to spin off new threads when it happens, but I never do.

Eric

**