I assume that your opinion of the test guys has improved according to your
latest statement.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew <andrew...@att.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2013 5:29 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Torbjörn Hartman describes power measurments

My position is nicely summarised in that final paragraph. So if you attack me,
you attack by proxy one of the authors of the paper.

I'm gratified that at least one of the testers had his head screwed on. I woke
up this morning thinking about a wire through the bench into the control box.
Hartman is my kind of guy.

Andrew