“I took a picture every day of the connectors and cables to the powermeter in
case anyone would tamper with them when we were out.”

Its comments like this one and several others made by Torbjörn Hartman which
indicates that these guys came at this with the idea of possible cheating, and
tried to cover all the bases.  Lifting the Control box to look for hidden
wires, the metal frame (which was ‘freestanding’) so no hidden wires there,
etc.

He did mention that the AC waveform (for each phase?) could be viewed on the
power analyzer…

So the list of possible AND REASONABLE ways for Rossi to fake this are
diminishing with each interview of the team…

-Mark