From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:06 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Spice model explains eCat non-exponential waveform,
supports David Roberson's linear-response theory

OK Harry, perhaps I took his comment the wrong way.   I value your ideas and
hope that you keep spreading them my direction.  There is no place on this
list for personal insults.

Dave

supports David Roberson's linear-response theory

dave,

I am not offended.

I find his reaction kinda funny.

On this list we are allowed to think outside our respective disciplines...
or self-disciplines ;-)

harry