From: Teslaalset [mailto:robbiehobbiesh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:13 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Removing nickel oxide layer

A glovebox filled with inert gas would help, I agree, but most of the Ni Powder
is shipped in non cealed jars or even envelopes so they are already oxidized at
arrival.
I also read that CO gas would help removing Ni oxide, perhaps at lower
temperatures. CO gas is tricky stuff though.
Maybe heating Ni oxidized powder in higher pressure Hydrogen will allow removal
at lower temperatures as well.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Roarty, Francis X