Most likely. And staying with COP=6 is the stable zone. (See the November
melt-down).

> A device with a COP of 3 is not better than a heat pump.

That's for MARCH, which was intentionally run at lower power, choosing
stability over COP.

The December test (which you reject because you don't know what paint was used
-- emissivity likely to be around 0.9) had a COP=6.

Rossi says he's working on an interface to a Siemens(?) turbine. That would be
COP=6 * 30% efficiency for electricity, PLUS 70% heat for a combined-generation
capability.

Even then I don't think you//// a sensible engineer would want to feed it
straight back, again for stability reasons, without maybe an intermediate bank
of batteries.

I'm sure that if the tokomak hot fusion guys ever get more the 2kWh (current
record) out of their system, that you'll demand they feed their own power back.
(OK, OK .. so we're talking about "physical impossibilites" vs "Engineering
impossibilities")