Like gravity, the EMF can accumulate strength by a linier addition of
unlimited charge. Where a black hole will form as mass reaches a critical
limit, so too is it with EMF accumulation.

In a system where a polariton condensate can be pumped to accumulate EMF in
a dark mode, that is, directing the pumped power inward into nano-cavities
without loss, the EMF can increase to extreme limits to such an extent that
the strong force is disrupted inside the nucleus of atoms close to these
cavities.  The nuclei of atoms farther removed from the site of EMF
accumulation will still undergo disruption but at a reduced level whose
strength of disruption is proportional to the distanced removed from the
location of EMF charge concentration.