Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:37:19 -0700
Subject: [Vo]:Why are pseudoskeptics so relentless in their mission to debunk?
From: mgi...@gibbs.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Teh Google knows all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Sans
And see: http://bancomicsans.com/main/

[mg]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2013, Rich Murray  wrote:

uh, what is Comic Sans ?
clueless in Imperial Beach, CA,  Rich

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com> wrote:

Might I suggest using a smaller point size and any typeface other than Comic
Sans (it's a typeface that give us type nerds bad dreams).

I think Comic Sans is a perfect typeface for this list, since it scares away
anyone who has no stomach for fringe science.

Eric