I am not exactly sure of where you are going with this discussion.  When I use
the term RMS source voltage, I am referring to the RMS value of the source
itself at its fundamental frequency which is the only drive signal present.  DC
voltage is not seen nor present at this point according to the written
information supplied by one of the testers.  The input from the socket is a
sine wave during the test and was looked at visually by the same guy, so it
does not make sense to consider DC voltage present.

Now, go back and recalculate whatever you have in mind with the requirement
that the source is a sine wave at 50 hertz and nothing more.  Then, if
questions still exist, I can clear them up for you.

With a pure sine wave as an input voltage source, the input power measured,
delivered and calculated does not depend upon anything except the fundamental
component of the current passing through it.  The important current frequency
will be the same as the source, in this case 50 hertz.  It makes no difference
how much DC or other harmonic currents are flowing through the source due to
rectification by the load.  Notice that this anticipated problem is due only to
rectification by the load, not hidden at the source.  DC supplies hidden at the
source in the wall or other rooms would indicate a scam, which would not be
covered by my proof.

This issue is dead and can not be used to sneak power into the test system.
The guy that hypothesized this problem did not understand power delivery by
sources.  I proved him wrong with his hypothesis and he refused to acknowledge
it even though my spice program run matched his replication.    This proved to
me that pseudo skeptics are not willing to admit that they harbor wrong ideas.
He threatened me with a copyright notice which was loony.  I made the run first
then he copied me.  His pride must have gotten in the way of his honor.  I
suspect that he was under the false impression that I was wrong and it would be
easy to show that fact.  The shoe ended up on the other foot.

If you agree to accept that the only power source available is the sine wave
voltage from the wall sockets then what I have said is absolutely correct.
Let's drop any reference to a value of DC voltage appearing on the input
voltage source for this discussion.  Begin there and you should get the correct
answer.

Dave