Berke,

We have no reason to suspect that the tester who stated that there was no DC at
the input pins was not capable of coming to that conclusion.  He would have
been stretching the facts quite a bit to say that and not have equipment that
would enable it to be detected.  Cude and the others have been stretching the
facts in order to leave a shred of doubt for their position.

The diode trick absolutely will not work and spice demonstrates this statement
is true.  The power being delivered by a sine wave source can absolutely be
determined 100% by measuring the current flowing through it at only the
fundamental drive frequency.  DC and all other harmonics are not required for
that determination.  So, the first trick you call number 1 is off the table.

I have worked with RF for many years and I can assure you that most instruments
are not capable of working properly when the amount of RF needed to propagate
the scam is passed closely by them in an open conductor system.  The readings
become very unstable and extremely inaccurate.  When you physically move around
the instruments, and especially when they are touched, they encounter great
difficulty.  This is because the path leading into the instruments due to RF
escaping the conductors varies enormously.

Of course the third reason to conclude that the test is above board is that
Rossi is an intelligent guy.  He would be ignorant to attempt an external DC
supply trick or RF trick that could so easily be detected by these testers.
That would immediately be the end of any game that he might be playing and his
reputation trashed.  It is absurd to think that he would try anything of this
nature.

I want to express my distaste for anyone suggesting the dumb wire tricks.  Who
can really doubt that the input drive power is not being modulated?  The output
temperature excursions exhibit the proper shape as expected and this curve
matches in time the drive waveform from the mains.  I do not see any room for
fakery with the input power measurements unless someone was able to modify the
instruments internally.  I understand that the testers could choose the
equipment for this experiment as further evidence.

So, stolen DC power due to load rectification is off the table.  This can be
stated with certainty.

Dave