Nice analysis erke, I agree...
Rectifier change nothing (DC current if AC voltage produce no power).
HF will kill many devices,can be detected, can cause subharmonic, be
blocked by wires and cause heat.

DC voltage is the only option, assuming no device use a switching power
supply... it will kill a switching power supply without transformer. And it
is easy to detect, thus the most stupid option...